Middle Rush is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. Open here
where you can find out more on Middle Rush. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more data about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Middle Rush. The program's main executable file occupies 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Middle Rush is comprised of the following executables which take 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5794.34859
of Middle Rush. You can find here a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush application will be found automatically. After you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-13 04:19:35.117