You can find below details on how to uninstall Middle Rush for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. More information about Middle Rush can be found here
. More details about Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Usually the Middle Rush program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.25 KB (313600 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush is composed of the following executables which take 829.75 KB (849664
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5834.9751
of Middle Rush. Click on the links below for other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by Middle Rush. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Middle Rush in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-30 06:13:08.277