Middle Rush is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Middle Rush. You can see more info about Middle Rush at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the Middle Rush's primary executable file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush is composed of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5791.11464
of Middle Rush. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application offered by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-19 22:06:38.330