You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Middle Rush for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. Open here
for more information on Middle Rush. More information about Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's primary executable file and it takes approximately 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Middle Rush. They take an average of 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5854.17595
of Middle Rush. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program by Middle Rush. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-11 21:40:09.027