This web page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be seen here
. Further information about Middle Rush can be found at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Usually the Middle Rush application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Middle Rush is comprised of the following executables which take 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5828.33178
alone. For more Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Middle Rush from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. After you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-17 07:38:43.343