Middle Rush is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. Take a look here
for more information on Middle Rush. More details about the app Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Usually the Middle Rush program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Middle Rush. They take about 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5823.42177
only. You can find below info on other releases of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by Middle Rush. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush application will be found automatically. After you click Middle Rush in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-12 10:48:38.523