This info is about Middle Rush for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. Further information on Middle Rush can be found here
. More details about the application Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.26 KB (313608 bytes).
Middle Rush contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
This page is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5808.6103
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program by Middle Rush. Some users try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Middle Rush in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-23 13:54:07.833