Middle Rush is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. You can find out more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Middle Rush can be found at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Middle Rush's primary file takes around 306.25 KB (313600 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Middle Rush. They occupy about 829.75 KB (849664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5793.15062
of Middle Rush. You can find below a few links to other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program marketed by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Middle Rush from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Middle Rush in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-14 12:38:19.213