This page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. More data about Middle Rush can be read here
. More details about Middle Rush can be found at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Middle Rush's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.25 KB (313600 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.75 KB (849664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.25 KB)
This info is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5818.24122
only. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush app will be found automatically. After you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-06 23:14:44.340