You can find below details on how to remove Middle Rush for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. Open here
where you can get more info on Middle Rush. You can see more info related to Middle Rush at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Middle Rush's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's primary executable file and it occupies close to 323.14 KB (330896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Middle Rush. They occupy about 846.64 KB (866960
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.14 KB)
This page is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5783.31239
only. You can find below a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application offered by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush application will be found automatically. When you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-16 02:46:31.780