This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Middle Rush for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. Take a look here
for more details on Middle Rush. More details about the software Middle Rush can be found at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder (same installation drive as Windows). Middle Rush's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Middle Rush's primary file takes around 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Middle Rush. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
This page is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5800.9672
alone. For more Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application offered by Middle Rush. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Middle Rush from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. After you select Middle Rush in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Middle Rush in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-18 17:25:23.040