Middle Rush is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. More data about Middle Rush can be found here
. Please open http://www.middlerush.com/support
if you want to read more on Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.26 KB (313608 bytes).
Middle Rush contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5796.29464
of Middle Rush. You can find here a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program marketed by Middle Rush. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush program will be found automatically. When you click Middle Rush in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-14 08:08:36.243