This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Middle Rush for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. You can find out more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Middle Rush can be found at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Middle Rush. They take 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5824.7976
of Middle Rush. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application offered by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Middle Rush in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-12 18:22:27.617