This page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. Further information on Middle Rush can be found here
. You can read more about on Middle Rush at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Middle Rush. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5820.726
alone. You can find below a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Middle Rush from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. After you select Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 08:11:54.723