This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Middle Rush for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. You can find out more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more data about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Middle Rush is C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5780.9630
alone. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program marketed by Middle Rush. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Middle Rush in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-06 02:48:48.837