Middle Rush is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. You can read more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush folder, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Middle Rush. The application's main executable file occupies 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Middle Rush. They occupy an average of 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5833.25944
of Middle Rush. You can find here a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application released by Middle Rush. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Middle Rush from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-29 21:19:32.317