This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Middle Rush for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be seen here
. Detailed information about Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Middle Rush. They occupy 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5842.6179
of Middle Rush. Click on the links below for other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by Middle Rush. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush app will be found automatically. After you select Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-31 16:02:39.140