Middle Rush is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. You can read more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more facts about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. Usually the Middle Rush application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Middle Rush's primary file takes around 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Middle Rush installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
This data is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5846.31386
only. You can find below info on other releases of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program by Middle Rush. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush app will be found automatically. When you click Middle Rush in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-04 02:27:39.310