This page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be found here
. More info about the software Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Usually the Middle Rush program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder, depending on the user's option during install. Middle Rush's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Middle Rush's main file takes around 306.25 KB (313600 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Middle Rush is composed of the following executables which take 829.75 KB (849664
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.25 KB)
This page is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5793.24056
alone. You can find here a few links to other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by the software company Middle Rush. Some users try to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Middle Rush from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush application will be found automatically. When you select Middle Rush in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 16:36:02.163