Middle Rush is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. Open here
where you can find out more on Middle Rush. More information about Middle Rush can be found at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Usually the Middle Rush program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Middle Rush. Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's main executable file and it occupies approximately 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Middle Rush. They take 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5805.9694
of Middle Rush. You can find below info on other versions of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by Middle Rush. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-12 07:48:03.730