Middle Rush is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. Further information on Middle Rush can be found here
. Detailed information about Middle Rush can be found at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Usually the Middle Rush application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Middle Rush is C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.23 KB (313584 bytes).
Middle Rush contains of the executables below. They take 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
This data is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5786.11451
alone. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application marketed by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush program will be found automatically. After you select Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 22:13:17.990