Middle Rush is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. Further information on Middle Rush can be found here
. Further information about Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Middle Rush is C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Middle Rush. They take an average of 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
This page is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5797.4269
only. Click on the links below for other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application marketed by Middle Rush. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Middle Rush in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 19:43:21.283