Middle Rush is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. You can find out more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.middlerush.com/support
if you want to read more on Middle Rush on Middle Rush's page. Middle Rush is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Middle Rush. The application's main executable file occupies 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Middle Rush contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5836.4352
alone. You can find below a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by Middle Rush. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush application will be found automatically. After you select Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-24 12:17:09.420