This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Middle Rush for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. You can find out more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Middle Rush at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Usually the Middle Rush application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5793.33065
of Middle Rush. You can find below a few links to other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by Middle Rush. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Middle Rush from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Middle Rush in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Middle Rush in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-16 03:27:35.947