This web page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Middle Rush. Please open http://www.middlerush.com/support
if you want to read more on Middle Rush on Middle Rush's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Middle Rush. The program's main executable file occupies 306.25 KB (313600 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Middle Rush. They occupy about 829.75 KB (849664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.25 KB)
This web page is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5805.27694
alone. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Middle Rush in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-25 06:11:29.783