You can find below detailed information on how to remove Middle Rush for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be found here
. Detailed information about Middle Rush can be found at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Middle Rush is C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.25 KB (313600 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Middle Rush. They occupy 829.75 KB (849664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.25 KB)
This info is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5824.16977
only. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Middle Rush from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-21 03:14:05.143