This web page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be found here
. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more facts about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. Middle Rush is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder, subject to the user's choice. Middle Rush's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.25 KB (313600 bytes).
Middle Rush contains of the executables below. They take 829.75 KB (849664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5806.38492
of Middle Rush. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application marketed by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Middle Rush from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. When you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 03:10:01.670