Middle Rush is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. You can find out more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. More details about Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Middle Rush's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Middle Rush. They occupy about 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
This data is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5787.40257
only. You can find below info on other releases of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Middle Rush from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. After you click Middle Rush in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 01:24:21.917