Middle Rush is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be seen here
. Please open http://www.middlerush.com/support
if you want to read more on Middle Rush on Middle Rush's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.24 KB (313592 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush is composed of the following executables which take 829.74 KB (849656
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.24 KB)
This web page is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5779.25832
only. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by Middle Rush. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush program will be found automatically. After you select Middle Rush in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-29 02:26:12.950