Middle Rush is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Middle Rush. Please open http://www.middlerush.com/support
if you want to read more on Middle Rush on Middle Rush's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder (same installation drive as Windows). Middle Rush's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Middle Rush's primary file takes around 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Middle Rush is composed of the following executables which take 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5847.40979
only. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application released by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush app will be found automatically. After you click Middle Rush in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:30:51.503