Middle Rush is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be found here
. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more details about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. Middle Rush is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Middle Rush. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Middle Rush. They take about 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
This page is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5835.11554
only. Click on the links below for other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program marketed by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush application will be found automatically. After you click Middle Rush in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-23 16:34:23.227