This page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. You can find out more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Middle Rush at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Usually the Middle Rush application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.26 KB (313608 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Middle Rush. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5788.33058
alone. You can find here a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. When you select Middle Rush in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 06:13:20.300