This page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. You can find out more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Middle Rush at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Usually the Middle Rush application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.26 KB (313608 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Middle Rush. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5788.33058
alone. You can find here a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush application will be found very quickly. When you select Middle Rush in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 06:13:20.300