Middle Rush is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. Further information on Middle Rush can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.middlerush.com/support
if you want to read more on Middle Rush on Middle Rush's page. Middle Rush is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Middle Rush's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Middle Rush. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5852.22988
alone. Click on the links below for other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application offered by Middle Rush. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Middle Rush with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. After you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-30 06:23:06.640