This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Middle Rush for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. You can find out more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Middle Rush. They take about 856.76 KB (877320
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (550.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5852.40994
of Middle Rush. For more Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application by Middle Rush. Some people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Middle Rush from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Middle Rush in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-10 10:39:31.560