This web page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Middle Rush. More information about Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.25 KB (313600 bytes).
The executables below are part of Middle Rush. They occupy about 829.75 KB (849664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5816.11509
of Middle Rush. Click on the links below for other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application released by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Middle Rush in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-04 15:51:58.030