Middle Rush is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. Open here
for more info on Middle Rush. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more data about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. Middle Rush is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Middle Rush is C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.26 KB (313608 bytes).
Middle Rush contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5834.36749
only. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by Middle Rush. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush program will be found automatically. When you click Middle Rush in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 18:32:14.877