This page contains detailed information on how to remove Middle Rush for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. Open here
for more info on Middle Rush. You can read more about related to Middle Rush at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Middle Rush's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 323.14 KB (330896 bytes).
Middle Rush is comprised of the following executables which occupy 846.64 KB (866960
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5779.16832
of Middle Rush. You can find below info on other versions of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application marketed by the software company Middle Rush. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Middle Rush from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Middle Rush in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-28 20:00:19.403