Middle Rush is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. More data about Middle Rush can be seen here
. More data about the app Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's primary executable file and it takes close to 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
This web page is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5834.27754
only. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush app will be found automatically. When you select Middle Rush in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-23 08:25:35.977