Middle Rush is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. Open here
for more details on Middle Rush. More information about Middle Rush can be found at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Middle Rush. They take about 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5796.20469
of Middle Rush. You can find below info on other application versions of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by Middle Rush. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. When you select Middle Rush in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-19 23:03:01.063