This page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be seen here
. More details about Middle Rush can be found at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Middle Rush's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Middle Rush's main file takes about 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Middle Rush. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5790.36665
of Middle Rush. You can find here a few links to other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-19 16:39:18.350