Middle Rush is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be found here
. More information about Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Middle Rush's main file takes around 306.25 KB (313600 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Middle Rush. They take 829.75 KB (849664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.25 KB)
This page is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5794.25866
alone. You can find below a few links to other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by Middle Rush. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Middle Rush in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 17:21:13.793