Middle Rush is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Middle Rush. More details about the app Middle Rush can be found at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory (same installation drive as Windows). Middle Rush's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.24 KB (313592 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.74 KB (849656
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5795.667
of Middle Rush. Click on the links below for other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application marketed by Middle Rush. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Middle Rush from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush application will be found automatically. When you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-14 12:16:43.250