Middle Rush is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. Check out here
for more info on Middle Rush. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more information about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5841.40377
alone. You can find below a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application released by the software company Middle Rush. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Middle Rush from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush application will be found automatically. After you click Middle Rush in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-16 19:39:01.573