This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Middle Rush for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be found here
. More details about the software Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Middle Rush's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Middle Rush. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
This web page is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5801.29484
alone. You can find here a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-20 00:30:17.007