This web page contains complete information on how to remove Middle Rush for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Middle Rush. Please follow http://www.middlerush.com/support
if you want to read more on Middle Rush on Middle Rush's page. Middle Rush is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.25 KB (313600 bytes).
Middle Rush installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.75 KB (849664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.25 KB)
This data is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5836.40353
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program marketed by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Middle Rush in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 14:20:43.970