Middle Rush is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be seen here
. More data about the program Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Usually the Middle Rush program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's main executable file and it takes close to 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Middle Rush. They take 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5838.7966
only. You can find here a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application by Middle Rush. Some users try to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Middle Rush from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Middle Rush in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 14:34:19.987