Middle Rush is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. Further information on Middle Rush can be seen here
. Please open http://www.middlerush.com/support
if you want to read more on Middle Rush on Middle Rush's web page. Middle Rush is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's main executable file and it occupies close to 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Middle Rush. They occupy about 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5790.9663
alone. You can find here a few links to other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Middle Rush from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush application will be found automatically. When you click Middle Rush in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 14:27:17.667