This info is about Digital More for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Digital More from your PCDigital More
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Digital More. More details about Digital More can be found at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Digital More is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the Digital More's primary executable file and it occupies close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Digital More is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
This info is about Digital More version 2.0.5572.37110
only. For other Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digital More is an application marketed by Digital More. Some users choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Digital More from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Digital More or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Digital More in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Digital More that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your computer, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digital More supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-09 20:18:42.207