You can find on this page details on how to remove Digital More for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. Additional info about Digital More can be found here
. You can get more details on Digital More at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. Digital More is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Digital More by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 303.97 KB (311264 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Digital More. They take 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5569.4701
of Digital More. You can find below a few links to other Digital More releases:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program by the software company Digital More. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digital More". If it exists on your system the Digital More application will be found automatically. When you click Digital More in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Digital More, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The publisher is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digital More.
8. After removing Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digital More using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Digital More by Digital More from your PC, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-01 17:21:14.747