This web page is about Digital More for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Digital More from your computerDigital More
. More info about Digital More can be seen here
. More information about Digital More can be seen at http://www.digital-more.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Digital More. Digital More's main file takes about 303.97 KB (311264 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Digital More installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.47 KB (847328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Digital More version 2.0.5589.31737
alone. For other Digital More versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Digital More is a program by the software company Digital More. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Digital More is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Digital More from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digital More or simply click the Search field and type in "Digital More". The Digital More app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Digital More in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Digital More, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digital More:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digital-more.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital More\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Digital More.
8. After uninstalling Digital More, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Digital More which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digital More with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Digital More by Digital More from your PC, we are not saying that Digital More by Digital More is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Digital More in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-23 11:57:11.577